Friday, March 23, 2007

Flying High

Last night I went four for four in teams I was rooting for (silently or otherwise) in the NCAA tournament. Tonight I'm two for two (so far) and we won our homecoming game and were champions of something for our season (I couldn't hear it). I'm now beating Sam

So... with the exception of one Astros loss and not winning the hall decorating competition I'm doing pretty well right now. If you want you can rub my hair for good luck.

Oh and if you are wondering about the homecoming being in the spring... we play soccer. Futbol, not football. So homecoming is in the spring, which is alright with me because the weather is nicer. I might teach at the only 5A high school in Texas that doesn't have a football team, and I probably went to the largest college in the country without a football team.

5 comments:

Assistant Village Idiot said...

I'm sitting a respectable 65 in my bracket, with 6 of my teams in the 8. The 1-point loss of A&M was painful, but on the other hand, I'm lucky to still have Ohio State and Georgetown in the mix.

Kate said...

It's official now, I'm sitting at a comfortable 64 with three of my final four still in the mix.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Ben's toast. Which is bizarre, because he knows much more about this than I do.

Sitting 81. Highest I've ever had at this stage.

Kate said...

Er... I'm at 78 here on Sunday morning.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

I am starting to burn around the edges: Oregon loses, Georgetown down by 11. I think my run is ending...