Friday, March 23, 2007

Beliefomatic

I took another one of those religion tests:

Couple things:
1) I thought Methodists and Presbyterians were a lot closer than that.
2) What exactly makes me a Baptist? American Baptist, cause I ain't Southern Baptist Convention fo' sho.
3) I know for sure what makes me not a Presbyterian, good thing I haven't spent 85% of my life there or anything.


(100%) 1: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene
(91%) 2: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic)
(88%) 3: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.)
(86%) 4: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist
(85%) 5: Lutheran
(82%) 6: Congregational/United Church of Christ
(76%) 7: Seventh-Day Adventist
(75%) 8: Church of Christ/Campbellite
(75%) 9: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God
(66%) 10: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England
(61%) 11: Eastern Orthodox
(61%) 12: Presbyterian/Reformed
(52%) 13: Roman Catholic

2 comments:

Greg Sauer said...

I'm less Catholic than you are!

Unknown said...

Really... that's a total shock. Or not.