Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Contest


The top one is Sam, the runner up and rightful winner of the beard growing contest. The other one is a character who 80% of my readers will recognize. That isn't to say everyone knows Ben, its just to say the Wymans make up 80% of my active readers. It is also partial proof that he didn't follow Bethany's advice. Had Sam had Ben's gimmick, we would be Wii athletes by now.

The next picture will be of the mutton chops. Then I'll stop posting pictures of my brother's facial hair.

4 comments:

Ben Wyman said...

No, don't stop! Plot the progression!

Also, no fair. Everyone else put the leprechaun on their shoulder, too, I was just the last one to put it on so I got my picture taken.

By the way, the leprechaun looks like he's whispering important secrets in my ear.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Yes, that photo is just begging for a caption contest.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Okay, I'll start, you turkeys:

"I know you're drunk lad, but that colleen down the bar is checkin' ye out! Go fer it!"

Unknown said...

Git her dun, git 'er dun! Whoop, Go Aggies!!!!