Saturday, January 13, 2007

What do these have in common?

Group A:
George Washington, Queen Elizabeth II, The Pope, Geraldine Ferraro, Bryant Gumble, Bob Dole, Sandra Day O'Connor, and Archie Bunker

Group B:
Michael Jordon, Bill Clinton, Selena, Rosie O'Donnell, Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Shaq, Demi Moore

Group C:
MLK, Mother Theresa, Mariah Cary, Evander Holyfield, Jesse Jackson, Paul McCartney, Oprah Winfrey, Katie Coric

Group D:
Katharine Gibbs, Bill Gates, Malcolm X, Steven Spielberg, Whoppie Goldberg, Madonna, Jackie Kennedy Onasis, Thomas Edison

I've been meaning to write this, but keep forgetting to bring the little sheet home from school.

According to the "test yourself, know your future" career aptitude quiz all of these people fall into the same "personality group." I happen to fall into Group A "The Golds" and almost as equally into Group C "The Blues." This was fascinating to me as I'm not sure which "The Pope" they are referring to. Seems like they might have some differing personalities. It also surprises me that given a little bit more exercise Archie Bunker could have been a leader of the free world, or at least a clever tyrant.

I think Group B has all had their mug plastered up on a ALA READ poster at some point in time. See Shaq read. Read, Shaq, read.

2 comments:

Assistant Village Idiot said...

I am hoping you are above anything as banal as "they all have my birthday."

I'm usually good at these, but you got me.

They all have dentures? Same number of syllables in first part and last part of names (except for George and Elizabeth)? None of them hosted SNL but they'd all be great for it?

Assistant Village Idiot said...

The number of ways that human beings can divide everyone into four groups is enormous: Fire sign, water sign etc; sanguine, melancholic etc; red, green etc;