Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Luke and Caleb

Tonight I had the unique (now anyway) pleasure of hangin' out with two of my favorite boys of all time Caleb and Luke. Gosh they are cute.

I learned a bunch of monster jokes:

What king of dog does the vampire have?
A Blood Hound

Why does Frankenstein have a nice lawn?
He has a green thumb

A bunch of space jokes:

What planet goes up in the summer and down in the winter?
Mercury

What is in the middle of Jupiter?
I

What do comets and Wishbone (the terrier) have in common?
They are both stars with tails

and a bunch of mad scientist jokes, none of which are worth repeating.

Then I realized... Luke is five. Luke is reading these jokes to me. Gosh that kid is smart.

Dear readers, I thought you too would appreciate Luke's jokes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky he was reading them to you. Usual five year old jokes go something like this. What did the tomato say to the clown? Answer:Where's the banana?
Believe me I work in an elementary school. Then the kid laughs hysterically while you look puzzled.