Tuesday, June 12, 2007

June Update

Thus far June has looked a little like this:

Wake up.
Make coffee (I'm cutting back).
Read a little.
Make a few phone calls, return e-mails.
Take a nap.
Run errands/ do homework/ do interview/ do project.
Take another nap.
Read / watch TV / a movie
Take a nap.
Hang out a bit in the evening (trivia, Bible Study, etc.)
Read / watch movie/ homework.
Sleep.
Repeat.

I'm told I was probably running on pure adrenaline in the last few months... so we'll call this taking dare of myself. If this is still what life looks like in a couple weeks someone get me out of it. Thanks.

4 comments:

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Get you out of it? You're describing my ideal life.

Unknown said...

Eh... I'll go stir crazy.

Ben Wyman said...

I'm with AVI. I want to retire now and live that life.

Kate said...

Um... did I mention the reading is Leviticus and elements of collection development?

Not to complain or anything...