Monday, April 30, 2007

I'll be in Oakland in six weeks

I'll be in Oakland in six (long) weeks. This morning the first report on the radio was this. I had hoped to:

Go to the fortune cookie place and get some custom made fortune cookies.
See the Golden Gate Bridge for once when it wasn't cloudy and January.
...and those other things.

My "aunts" want to go on a wine tour. I wanted to see Candlestick, but the Giants are in Boston so I'll have to settle for the As.

But anyway... the bridge melted... and Arnold is in charge.

1 comment:

Ben Wyman said...

I was going to laugh at you for your ignorance about baseball by pointing out that the Giants couldn't possibly be in Boston since they're in a different league than the Red Sox, so clearly you're dumb.

Then I thought "Oh yeah. Interleague play."