Friday, May 04, 2007

One thing down and...

Model UN is now officially over. The conference came and went with only one minor hitch - the bus was an hour late. Typical of large institutions I think. My group of *very* international kids represented DPRK, Finland, and Guatemala.

I was thinking of having a little party when things settle down a bit (after all the AP tests) and serve Korean food (yum), Guatemalan food (maybe not all the beans and rice), and Finnish food. I don't know much about Finnish food and I don't know any Finnish restaurants around here. Or Finnish grocery stores. Maybe I'll go to Ikea and call it even.

So with that done (Thank you Honorable Chair) I'm off to what's next... cleaning out my classroom closet. That will take all of next week.

Spider-Man 3 tonight. NPR said it was "not coherent" as though it was made simultaneously by two different directors and edited together. I'll post the review tonight, after a dessert of assuredly non vegan cupcakes.

No comments: