Saturday, February 10, 2007

Wayside School is Falling Down

I thought I had written a post the other day entitled "Wayside School is Falling Down" it was about my Thursday plight, that the following things were not working at work:

1) The coffee maker (which still wasn't working on Friday)
2) The microwave (which still wasn't working on Friday)
3) The copiers (which were hit and miss all week thus me assigning my students essays at the end of the week, in another life I would regret this move... but I don't anticipate having to actually grade many essays)
4) The e-mail system (gosh, how will they tell me I have a meeting?)
5) The attendance system (annoying though it may be, it is better than pen and paper most of the time)

I've now set up to write another post and I've noticed that this post wasn't there. I'm hoping I didn't post it as my homework somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know that machines break down at a rate that increases with the need you have to use the machine. It is especially when you realize at the last minute that you didn't run off the papers for a class that the copier chooses to go on the frizz!