Friday, October 05, 2007

Referal

Two hours till my ride gets here.  I have a lunch to eat and a bunch of stuff to shove into a rucksack.  I finished my homework though... so with the exception of my 1.5 hour midterm that will so rudely interrupt my vacation (it is still the best 12 days we could have picked)... I'm done for awhile.  Grad school is a piece of cake, if you aren't trying to work a 55 hour a week job at the same time. 

When I get back I'll start looking for jobs to apply for.  I'm considering this week a space for a bit of soul searching... I can't talk to Bethany consecutively for THAT many hours.

So I'm not actually planning on writing much while I'm gone.  I'm just not.  In an case I'll refer you to the partner in crime over at Fair Trade Certified in case she writes any.  Or you want to compare our stories.  There's a great moth story in there... she's a better writer than I am anyway.

1 comment:

bs king said...

I protest that you CAN actually talk to me for that many hours straight. My talking skills are legendary.