Thursday, October 18, 2007

I may never know what the devil is going on...

While away I glanced at CNN.com on occasion.  Not much, and really just enough to know a rapper had been busted with machine guns.  And I knew something was up with Turkey when I looked at the State Department website to figure out the visa situation. 

I returned Tuesday.  I woke up to NPR on Wednesday... and then this morning I woke up to a pledge drive.  Since it started on a Thursday I can only presume it will go until next Friday.

Even if I cut them a check right now they would still go blathering on about the value of such cultural institutions in a community.  Then I'd resent that I was paying for them to ask me for money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm suffering through an NPR pledge drive right now. I miss they would just shut up!