Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving at the grocery

I never thought I would want to promote families going to Luby's, Boston Market, or to a steakhouse for Thanksgiving dinner.  Today I do.  I went to the store today to pick up three items (Sam had graciously gone last night at 11PM, but I forgot to ask for, didn't think about, and he couldn't find these three things).  I left the museum early even to avoid any rush.  Still there were couples blindly wondering the baking aisle looking for stuffing.  There were parents piloting their grown children.  There was even a couple with a bag of pecans and a pie shell arguing over what else was in a pecan pie.


Everything you need is in the front of the store folks.  Everything you could possibly need... unless you were me, looking for instant flour and parchment paper. 



In other news I have a second interview next Tuesday.  If you are the praying type pray, if you are another type think happy thoughts... one way or another, that I'll discern and fall my way to where I'm supposed to be. 


No comments: